Ask ShoezyHottest Trends & Tips Click here for more tips
Shoe-aholic ConfessionsKayla Kaminski, 216 pairs
It was just over 5 years when shoes truly entered my world. There was no magic, no fairytale in our first meeting; it was simply my first real paychec... Read MoreMake your confession and you could win a $100 gift card.
(FREE SHOE PLAN INCLUDED!) - why not Apply Now
Town Shoes has the best staff, the best training, and the best rewards program (including FREE SHOES!) in the retail industry. Shoe-aholics will find that Town’s open door policy, competitive compensation packages, and unlimited opportunities for advancement secure Town Shoes as the best retailer to work for in Canada!
- Town Shoes has a progressive management culture that focuses on continuous improvement.
- Our open door policy allows employees to directly communicate with our head office executives. Town Shoes recognizes individual performance, and gives the opportunity to advance based on merits of achievement, not length of service.
- Our superb training program, and new store openings will enable you to accelerate to career positions such as Senior Store Manager, District Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Recruiter, or work in our Marketing and Public Relations departments (all you have to do is apply and join our team!)
- Assistant Managers & Managers-in-Training directly work with some of the most talented Managers and District Managers in the industry, providing exposure to all areas of the business: visual merchandising, recruiting, product knowledge, inventory management, maximizing sales, training, leadership skills, and basic principles of management.
- In addition, our staff enjoys a generous merchandise discount, flexible schedules and full time group insurance plans.
- The successful Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates at Town Shoes create the ultimate shoe shopping experience for our clients. Our Associates actively participate in all areas of our business.